For 10 years, Kearsarge Magazine
has been an important marketing piece for the Lake
Sunapee/Kearsarge/Concord region, highlighting the area's interesting
and unique people, places and things every season. But what is on the
page is more than just glossy marketing sound bites about this part of
New Hampshire - it is our mission to tell stories that connect people
to their community. Each issue invites readers to enjoy where they
live, work and play.
What makes us different?
- Readers subscribe - they pay money to receive the magazine. They are a captive audience for your business.
- We have local and regional distribution; we are sold (and promoted)
at retail outlets like Hannaford's, Walgreens, BAM!, and Barnes &
- We support local. We only run articles on local businesses, we use local writers and photographers, we even print locally.
- Our advertising rates are the same for everyone. We're honest that way.
- We have affluent, educated readers and we have hard-working blue
collar readers. Our editorial is crafted to engage local residents,
tourists, second home owners - anyone who wants to celebrate the
community they live in.
Once you have your exact ad cost,
click the button below to send payment.